Brakepoints

J

Jay Dee

When a break point is hit in visual studio 2010 and probably earlier versions, the program stops and waits for me to press the green triangle to continue. on pressing the green triangle, visual studio sets my applications main form as the top most windows application having focus again, then continues running.

is it possible to disable the setting of my application back to the foreground window when the green arrow is pressed, it is extremely annoying when your code works with multiple windows of multiple processes, like Interop.Excel and the manipulation of other active processes.

Thanks in advance for any input.

N

nicolai sattler

Op vrijdag 23 mei 2014 13:00:19 UTC+2 schreef Jay Dee:
When a break point is hit in visual studio 2010 and probably earlier versions, the program stops and waits for me to press the green triangle to continue. on pressing the green triangle, visual studio sets my applications main form as the top most windows application having focus again, then continues running.

is it possible to disable the setting of my application back to the foreground window when the green arrow is pressed, it is extremely annoying whenyour code works with multiple windows of multiple processes, like Interop.Excel and the manipulation of other active processes.

Thanks in advance for any input.

I've been looking for a solution in the past, unfortunately I didn't find away to accomplish this. I'd recommend a second screen while testing your code.

Ask a Question