Box.co.uk

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Bought a mouse from these folk at a good price. I now see that they are offering a mouse + mat for the same price :rolleyes:

http://www.box.co.uk/Cooler_Master_CM_Storm_Reaper_Gaming_Mou_1717038.html

I forgot to put my village on the order form so I had to e-mail Box as Hermes could not find my address. E-mail contact was very quick and professional and the problem was sorted straight away. Hermes delivered the mouse quickly once the address was corrected.
Excellent service and support and a great price. If only all companies worked like that. :cool:

Reaction score
My PC broke after 11 months - the power supply simply stopped working. I sent the product back extensively wrapped in bubblewrap. Box took 3 weeks from when I told them the machine was broken to tell me that my machine was smashed by their courier - 3 weeks of chasing them and them not replying to me to tell me what was going on. Now they are simply shipping back my smashed to pieces machine refusing to help - and making some delighted point about me having no consumer protection because I purchased on a business account. Very suspicious behaviour and terrible customer service - avoid this company at all costs.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah that sounds dodgy as. I'd probably give the CAB a call, see what they say. You might even be able to get your money back via a section 75 claim.

Ask a Question