    OK, I have Word 2009, and created a docx file with 200 single line
    statements. I then gave them line #s. When I print a page, the line #s
    are dark and the text is light. What gives?

    W. eWatson, Aug 24, 2011

  2. Check the formatting of the Line Number character style.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Aug 24, 2011

  3. W. eWatson

    Iceman Guest

    In this group W. eWatson wrote in message news:j31pov$9r2$

    > OK, I have Word 2009, and created a docx file with 200 single line
    > statements. I then gave them line #s. When I print a page, the line #s
    > are dark and the text is light. What gives?

    If you used the autonumbering, then the number should by default be set to
    the font and font style you are using in the document. Check if this is the
    case in Format > Bullets and Numbering > Numbering > Customize, and if
    'Number Format' is set to default, then this must be a printer issue.

    Iceman, Aug 24, 2011