    my headphones with the laptop, the pairing is successful, but i can't get the
    sound to work.

    any ideas on what i should do?

    build18er, Sep 25, 2008

  2. build18er

    Leonard Grey Guest

    Considering how much detail you put into your question, I haven't got a
    clue. But a good first step would be to contact the maker of the headphones.
    ---
    Leonard Grey
    Errare humanum est

    "A Day in the Life of a Web 2.0 Hacker" - PC Magazine

    Leonard Grey, Sep 25, 2008

  3. build18er

    smlunatick Guest

    On Sep 25, 7:21 pm, Leonard Grey <> wrote:
    > Considering how much detail you put into your question, I haven't got a
    > clue. But a good first step would be to contact the maker of the headphones.
    > ---
    > Leonard Grey
    > Errare humanum est
    >
    > "A Day in the Life of a Web 2.0 Hacker" - PC Magazinehttp://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2330952,00.asp
    >
    > build18er wrote:
    > > I have a laptop, and my bluetooth keyboard and mouse work fine.  Wheni pair
    > > my headphones with the laptop, the pairing is successful, but i can't get the
    > > sound to work.

    > > any ideas on what i should do?

    It should be noted that Microsoft's Windows XP SP2 Bluetooth protocol
    stack (as mentioned on the subject) is limited. It does not provide
    sound / audio connections.

    smlunatick, Sep 25, 2008
  4. build18er

    nass Guest

    My name nass. I fix your compluter very goodly; but, not for FREE
    You click my business link below, give me money. I do very, very good job.
    Take no notice of my detracrtors here.
    ..
    Credit card or cash.

    Click, click link: http://www.nasstec.co.uk

    --
    HTH,
    nass

    nass, Sep 26, 2008
  5. build18er

    Leonard Grey Guest

    Leonard Grey, Sep 26, 2008
  6. build18er

    nass Guest

    nass, Sep 26, 2008
  7. build18er

    Guest

    Re: spam

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:08:48 -0400, Leonard Grey
    <> wrote:

    >---
    >Leonard Grey
    >Errare humanum est
    >
    >"A Day in the Life of a Web 2.0 Hacker" - PC Magazine
    >http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2330952,00.asp
    >
    >Nick Murphy, who is impersonating nass...

    Thought it is/was Mick Murphy .

    , Sep 26, 2008