Bluetooth Peripheral device

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Hardware' started by geniusgm, Mar 10, 2008.

  1. geniusgm

    geniusgm Guest

    hello all,

    i need some help with this driver thing that i cant resolve...

    "This device is not configured correctly. (Code 1)

    There is no driver selected for the device information set or element.

    To reinstall the drivers for this device, click Reinstall Driver."

    The above msg is what i get when i right click on properties in Device
    Manager for "Other services" ~> "Bluetooth Peripheral Devices"

    Every time i restart my notebook (Compaq 8710p, running Vista Business) i
    get a pop up msg saying that i need to install the drivers for the device, i
    click find on the net... cant get it resolved and i get prompted to insert
    the CD with the drivers which i dont have etc....

    I tried to install drivers from the website of HP but nothing seems to work,
    problem report, does not come with any solutions for this problem.

    Any one has the same problem? Any one knows the solution?

    If you need further details please tell me so...

    Thanks a lot

    geniusgm, Mar 10, 2008

  2. geniusgm

    aKHMED Guest