    Tried disabling BIOS memory caching no effect.
    Tried switching out memory chips in all slots -- same blue screen on boot.

    Any ideas? Thanks very much

    Guest, Nov 6, 2004

    I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!! Finally, I found someone with the EXACT problem
    I've been having. Unfortunately, I have no solution, although I've been
    trying everything I can think of for about 8 hours now. Spontaneous blue
    screen with the exact STOP message that Wendy has mentioned. If anyone
    (PLEASE!) has a solution, I'd be eternally grateful. Wendy? Any luck since
    you posted?

    I can be emailed at , use Subject line: "Blue Screen".
    Again, thank you thank you thank you to anyone in advance.

    Guest, Dec 20, 2004