    Event ID: 1003

    Date: 7/31/2006

    Time: 6:01:32 PM

    User: N/A

    Computer: LAPTOPXP

    Error code 000000f4, parameter1 00000003, parameter2 82019630, parameter3
    820197a4, parameter4 805f9f88.

    0000: 53 79 73 74 65 6d 20 45

    John Jay Smith, Jul 31, 2006

  2. John Jay Smith

    Jim Macklin Guest

    Run some HDD diagnostics, it could be the mobo or just the
    drive, maybe even a cable.

    Jim Macklin, Jul 31, 2006

  3. John Jay Smith

    Guest Guest

    Code F4 is CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION, so this
    does not look like disk or controller error
    (but maybe some system files are corrupted )
    Try to restore or reinstall Windows.

    --PA

    Guest, Jul 31, 2006
  4. the disk has several problems.. I have checked it with many applications...

    however I am not sure that it is the disk alone....

    John Jay Smith, Jul 31, 2006