    Settings. I made a change but changed it back. Now this awful blue band
    with File and Folder Tasks on top and other entries below. Obviously it's a
    Windows thing. Please help.

    Ken, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Ken

    Bruce Hagen Guest

    Control Panel>Folder Options>General Tab. Select: Use Windows Classic
    Folders.
    --
    Bruce Hagen
    MS MVP - (IE/OE)

    Bruce Hagen, Nov 15, 2004

  3. Ken

    Ken Guest

    Bruce, THANK YOU. You don't know how long or how hard I've been trying to
    correct this. Thanks again.

    Ken, Nov 15, 2004
  4. Ken

    brutalzombie Guest

    guys i hope you can help i have the same problem but when i go int
    control panel folder options it will not open to allow me to change th
    general tab
    any ideas
    thanks
    Bruce, THANK YOU. You don't know how long or how hard I've bee
    trying to
    correct this. Thanks again.

    "Ken" wrote in message
    How do I get rid of a 2 inch wide blue band that is on the left sid
    of
    my screen in Favorites, Recycle Bin, Explorer and other windows? It
    appeared after I had been in System Properties at the Advanced Ta
    and

    brutalzombie, Dec 12, 2004