Blue band on left

Ken

How do I get rid of a 2 inch wide blue band that is on the left side of my
screen in Favorites, Recycle Bin, Explorer and other windows? It appeared
after I had been in System Properties at the Advanced Tab and clicked on
Settings. I made a change but changed it back. Now this awful blue band
with File and Folder Tasks on top and other entries below. Obviously it's a
Windows thing. Please help.

Ken

Bruce, THANK YOU. You don't know how long or how hard I've been trying to
correct this. Thanks again.

brutalzombie

guys i hope you can help i have the same problem but when i go int
control panel folder options it will not open to allow me to change th
general tab
any ideas
thanks
Bruce, THANK YOU. You don't know how long or how hard I've bee
trying to
correct this. Thanks again.
"Bruce Hagen" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

Control PanelFolder OptionsGeneral Tab. Select: Use Windows Classic
Folders.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - (IE/OE)