bloodhound.Sonar

Reaction score
can any one explain to me what this bloodhound.sonar in simple words and why it is used .. I kind of lost in available info about it ... Thanks for help

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... is this more homework?

... are you using Norton?

If you have contracted the virus bloodstone.sonar ... get a better AV program and go visit BleepingComputers

:user:

Reaction score
This is the old Trojan/malware variants in Norton/Symantec series. Sometimes, warnings about old variants are “false positives”. Bloodhound is a technology that consists of “heuristic" algorithm used to detect unknown risk.

Reaction score
Bloodhound. Sonar is a security analysis tool that is used to detect the software running in a desktop, whether they are protected or having the malicious programs.

File detected under the bloodhound. Sonar indicates the running process with behavior similar to that of Trojan horse means malicious programs. An algorithm is used to evaluate hundreds of attributes relating to the software running on a computer. It basically comes with the add -on of the Norton Antivirus 2007 and Norton Internet Security 2007. If you had suffered from bloodhound. Sonar and if your data has been lost, you can easily retrieve your data by using any third party software tool , as it widely present over the internet.

Ask a Question