    a simple exe with related files? I am looking for a program I don't
    have to install. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks!

    Breck Fontaine, Jan 16, 2005

  2. Breck Fontaine

    Jes Guest

    Breck Fontaine schrieb:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Does anyone know of a BitTorrent client that comes in the form of
    > a simple exe with related files? I am looking for a program I don't
    > have to install. Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks!

    http://www.bitcomet.com/

    It has an installer, but search on the webpage for "Old Releases and ZIP
    (Green) Packages".

    Have a nice day.
    Jes

    Jes, Jan 16, 2005

  3. Breck Fontaine

    ceed Guest

    On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 12:57:52 -0500, Breck Fontaine <>
    wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Does anyone know of a BitTorrent client that comes in the form of
    > a simple exe with related files? I am looking for a program I don't
    > have to install. Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks!

    I do not know of any BT client without an installer, but the XBT client
    comes with a mininal installer. The program itself is very small (since
    it's written in C++ and not Python or Java like most BT clients) and works
    great. Go to:

    http://xbtt.sourceforge.net/client/

    --
    //ceed