    What else can I do here? What are my options?

    thanks in advance

    TB

    T.B., Dec 17, 2004

  2. T.B.

    WTC Guest

    Were you having problems before you flashed your BIOS. If not, why would you
    do this. A general rule with the BIOS is, if you are not having problems DO
    NOT flash the BIOS.

    A bad BIOS flash could mean no more posting of the computer which means a
    non-working motherboard.

    --
    William

    WTC, Dec 17, 2004

  3. T.B.

    T.B. Guest

    yes i was having problems. the blue screen problem that I posted about. i
    flashed the bios after the problem originally occurred. I didn't just flash
    it out of the clear blue sky if that's what you were inferring.

    TB

    T.B., Dec 17, 2004
  4. T.B.

    WTC Guest

    In your BIOS is there any settings for ACPI? Did you look at Dells support
    group site?

    Here is a link for ACPI support

    http://search.dell.com/results.aspx?cat=sup&subcat=dkb&c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&k=ACPI

    --
    William

    WTC, Dec 17, 2004
  5. T.B.

    °Mike° Guest

    <Followup-To set to 24hoursupport.helpdesk>

    "Stop 0x000000A5" Error When You Are Installing Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q314830

    On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:26:36 -0600, in
    <>
    T.B. scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 17, 2004
  6. T.B.

    T.B. Guest

    i couldn't find any ACPI settings in the Bios. anyone know where they are
    in A13?

    i also searched Dell's Forums for possible solutions and found a couple of
    things, but nothing that worked.

    T.B., Dec 17, 2004