Best £15 Sim Deal

Reaction score
Be gentle with me as after 15yrs with O2 i think i can get a better deal!!:blush:

Looking to change my current Sim only deal of 500Mins/Unlimited Texts/500MB Data 4G

Tesco: 1 Month Contract:
750Mins/5000Texts/1GB Data 4G @ £12.50 or 1000Mins/5000Texts/1GB Data 4G @ £15

Sainsburys: 30Day Bundle
500Mins/Unlimited Texts/1GB Data @ £12.50 & 800Mins/Unlimited Texts/2GB Data @ £15

The strange thing being Tesco use O2 whom i'm with at the moment, but O2 would not match Tesco?
So any of the above a good deal?
My Talk minutes never go over 500, Texts = under 1k & 1GB Data would be fine.

Or are their other good deals, would prefer 30 day contract or would 12 months be a better deal?
My mobile is a sim free S3Mini.

Any help or advice would be most welcome!!:thumb:

Reaction score
I too have been with o2 for a loong time now.

This has been discussed before personally I wouldn't be stuck to a 12 or 18month contract anymore

I'm on a rolling one month contract (pay monthly) it suits me fine

I get ( i think) 1000mins, 1200 texts and unlimited internet (far use) for £12.58

Never use anywhere near all of those limits. But cheaper than other tariffs which offer less

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've heard nothing but good about 02 from folk I know who use their telephone service. Yes, they are a little bit more expensive than other providers but I'd quote the old maxim 'You only get what you pay for'.

I was with 02 myself for a short while, I had signed a year's contract, sim only, but I couldn't get reception in my own home from them. Which was odd cos I could actually see the 02 dome from where I lived. When I explained the problem 02 cancelled my contract with them and let me go, they were as good as gold.

I've been with Virgin on a sim only deal now for around 15 months, rolling one month contract, 400 minutes, unlimited texts and 1Gb web use, all for £6.49 per month. This price did take a bit of haggling but basically I threatened to change providers after finishing a two year contract with them and that's the (2nd) offer they made to me.

I'll never sign a long contract again with a telephone service provider, I'd rather buy a 2nd gen phone model used, doesn't bother me not to have the latest mobile on the market, I'm still quite happy using an i-Phone 4.

Ask a Question