    suite of Outlook tools, i forget.

    I'd sure like to find it. Any help is appreciated!

    jim

    jim, Aug 9, 2005

  2. No, it is not a part of Outlook in any version.

    Have you tried http://www.google.com?

    --
    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

    reading.

    After furious head scratching, jim asked:

    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook], Aug 9, 2005

  3. jim

    Someone Guest

    If there is such a thing, it would run on the mail server level, not the
    email client level. Try sending a message with Outlook Express via BCC to
    yourself and look at the message source, the email client doesn't even see
    the BCC field, it's removed at the mail server.

    Someone, Aug 9, 2005
  4. it (or something similar) is in at least one addin suites - maybe bells and
    whistles? http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2005/up050317.htm#update

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Aug 10, 2005
  5. jim

    Guest Guest

    It can work at the client level if it simply recognizes that none of the
    current user's e-mail account addresses were included in the To or CC fields
    of the received message.

    --
    Jocelyn Fiorello
    MVP - Outlook