Battlefield 3

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
No chance, I wish. Its just Valve and EA attempting to kiss and make up at best. :p

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Caspian Border servers are back up for now, and theres a good few of them, shame they are all lagging like **** at the moment... :/

Looks epic though. :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
How awesome would this be!!! :D

Am sure you can watch this on Demand 5 if you missed it.... Though work proxy wont let me.... Will have to wait til i get home as its on the sky+ box. :)

http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-gadget-show

===================

Also Battlefield 3 To Have Day 1 Patch - Confirmed

http://www.enterbf3.com/

Copies are set to arrive on Tuesday because there is a Day 1 update. DICE are perfectionists -- they will not stop polishing the game until it is in your hands. The Day 1 update incorporates real-time feedback from the beta, ensuring that the consumer experience on launch day is outstanding. It is the actual consumer experience that we wish to be reviewed. The game with the Day 1 update will be available for review on Oct. 25.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
So whos playing this?

I've been away until yesterday so i missed out on a bit of game time.

I've had a few MP matches and a bit of the SP, and it seems good, does feel a little unfinished though, and there is a bit of mouse lag going on which is a common thing going by the EA forums.

I'm expecting a patch soon....

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Not me, although I saw it running at a friends house last night and it looks fantastic. He had it running on the TV in his lounge and the graphics looked amazing!

Once my work calms down in the next few weeks, I may get it (hopefully on Steam, although I've almost given up on that happening:lol:).

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Used to be a time games added multiplayer as almost a freebie and the SP game was all now the reverse is true.

Time was extra maps came as patches and now they're 'DLC' which they want money for.

I could never work out what I was supposed to do in BF2 MP so gave up on it but will say it did look gorgeous.

After I lost lots of savegames inc BF2 when upgrading system I started BF2 SP again and completed it in two evenings, it was good but ridiculously short.

So basically I am not paying 35 quid for what will probably be two evenings of entertainment with BF3. Give it a few months and it will be going for 15 quid, I may entertain it then.

Reaction score
well im quite impressed by bf3 , i like it , its a good game.

very much like an add on to bfbc2 but good still the same.

i am still unsure over all the origin/spyware issue though ?

Reaction score
I got This the other day. Can't put it down so far. I'm getting through it very quickly though. Great game....addictive.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Starting to really like this now. Though i still hate Metro......

I'm warming to Origin, its not as bad as i thought, though i'd still rather it on Steam.

The game is are getting better with more and more server side patches. I can imagine we are going to see a client update soon too.

Had some good games last night, still not played the SP properly though....

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
You dont buy a BF game for the SP thought tbh. ;)

Reaction score
i cant get enough of this ....

stick to the 32 player servers or below for max points , we played last night on a map with 4 people , took ages , had a laugh , a bit of practise and got loads of points ...

and we still kicked your backside V_R .... lol

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
You cheated and i had the random guy on my team, and you had the Mumble advantage! :p

/Excuses.

Ask a Question