Battlefield 2

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Its worse when he`s stacking Tomato sauce shelves. Looks more like Mass slaughter :D

Reaction score
a-team

You mean General Stockwell, he tried to put us back in the stockade, he is no friend of the A-Team.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Yeh sorry ( I knew him in his younger days) , but didnt he free you all in the end !! :)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
I remember the last time i flew with BA...it was absolutely horrendous..he kept saying i`m not getting on no plane , you crazy fool...

Reaction score
dont insult the A-Team

rush stop telling people you flew with BA, i spoke to the man last night he never heard of you. you work for col decker dont you, you some mp person, as for the jokes of BA watch it he coming to get u

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
OK guys, back on track to Battlefield 2 now :) Its going at a bit of a tangent now ;)

Reaction score
i played the demo for bf2 and was considering getting it. i managed to run the demo on full settings with a decent fps, but i heard that for the full game you need a least 2 gigs of ram and 256mb card to get the best out of it. is this true? or will my one gig of ram and 128mb card give me a decent fps on low/medium settings?

Reaction score
I have 1GB RAM and a 256MB gfx card and run it on high settings with no problems whatsoever.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Originally posted by michael118

or will my one gig of ram and 128mb card give me a decent fps on low/medium settings?

When i first used the game i had 1GB ram and a 6600GT 128mb and on medium /low settings it ran great...so yes it will work fine . I dont think BF2 really needs 2GB although its close :)

Reaction score
demo version

Can i download a demo version to see if i like the game before deciding if to buy it?

Reaction score
battlefield 1942 was better, with the desert combat mod it was pretty similar to BF2 without the bugs.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
originally posted by marleyuk

battlefield 1942 was better, with the desert combat mod it was pretty similar to BF2 without the bugs.

Although i cannot comment on the 1942 game as i have not played it , I can agree with the BF2 bug ..it is not riddled but has more than its fair share.

Reaction score
Yeah this is a good game. Not played it online. For some reason the version i've got won't;)

Anyway I would recommend people to purchase it.:D

Cheers,

Rich

Reaction score
This game is great. When I first started playing on it, it was time consuming. Now I've work around the house to do, so I only play a couple time a wk. Lots of bugs, and if your ping is low, just get off, but it is still a great game.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
i think u mean if ur ping is high?
high ping is bad :D

Ask a Question