Battlefield 2

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
gg = good game?

If so, I agree :) I can't stop playing it!

Reaction score
Just got off it now as my sister decided to go on the other pc and my ping started going up over 400 it was insane. hit 500 at one point.
Awesome game though.
Anyone here using xfire?

Reaction score
A very good game, been playing it alot recently. My xfire is stuartw101 if anyone wants to add me.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Mine is Blind_Pigeon ...must be really annoying getting killed by me, which i must add is not very often

Have to admit i am addicted :thumb:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
I am going to stop playing this piece of muck(no offence) very soon...how can you compete with players who shoot around corners (appears that way) or just appear then kill you . If you are not commanding then how the hell can you kill 20 men (nb sexist game for the women out there) in a round. When even driving a tank your lucky to get 2 kills before being fried by eeeeeerrrrrrm enemy (what seem)

Cheats..

I use Punkbuster but how much cheating goes on or am i just bitter that i am CRAP!!

I have a joystick but cannot pilot anything..my only means of surefire points is a anti-tank blast at close range ..

I need help and tips..but not cheat ones pheeeewwwwww.

Reaction score
Battlefield2

Never played it, not normally good at games, i presume you have to shoot/kill as much as you can? Any good for a novice gamer:)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Feckit if you buy it or play it you will see its a great game but downright FRUSTRATING..

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Just realised that all online games depend on fast pings and mine is not so fast , thats why i get shot a lot in BF2.. By the time i have fired 1 shot ..some geek with a faster PC has shot 10 times ,,hence i DIE.

Reaction score
I use to get low scores but the more you play teh higher your scores, i normally get between 20 and 50 kills. My highest is 69.

pikakilla

Proud Cruncher!
Reaction score
Rush said:
I am going to stop playing this piece of muck(no offence) very soon...how can you compete with players who shoot around corners (appears that way) or just appear then kill you . If you are not commanding then how the hell can you kill 20 men (nb sexist game for the women out there) in a round. When even driving a tank your lucky to get 2 kills before being fried by eeeeeerrrrrrm enemy (what seem)

Cheats..

I use Punkbuster but how much cheating goes on or am i just bitter that i am CRAP!!

I have a joystick but cannot pilot anything..my only means of surefire points is a anti-tank blast at close range ..

I need help and tips..but not cheat ones pheeeewwwwww.

hey rush come and play on www.rustysherrif.com bf2 ranked server...85.159.248.130:16567
i generally score about 100 each round
just made First Sergeant
we play most nights plus we have a teamspeak server

Reaction score
Might get shot down in flames for this but I prefer playing Battlefield 1942, yeah the graphics arent as good, but i find the gameplay in 42 just that little bit better,

Reaction score
pikakilla said:
hey rush come and play on www.rustysherrif.com bf2 ranked server...85.159.248.130:16567
i generally score about 100 each round
just made First Sergeant
we play most nights plus we have a teamspeak server

You obviously wern't playing lasy night around 11.30 as i was the only one there lol.

pikakilla

Proud Cruncher!
Reaction score
stuartw101 said:
You obviously wern't playing lasy night around 11.30 as i was the only one there lol.

er no sorry
the first time in about 4 weeks no one was playing.....we were making a clan visit to a cod2 server

Reaction score
real war

I saw service with Hannibal, Faceman & BA in Nam in the late 60's early 70's. flying Huey's on combat missions and seek & destroy. The real thing is scarey and not something i want to repeat. Your Tour of Duty goes very slowly and your chance of being killed in the first most month was high.

If you ever need help just call us and we will come and help, rgds Capt H.M.Murdoch..

Reaction score
getting to Gunnery Sgt

pikakilla, well done on getting to the rank of Gunnery Sgt,:thumb: may be if you do well you could go to OTC and get a commision. Good luck Gunney.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Originally posted by murdoch

I saw service with Hannibal, Faceman & BA in Nam in the late 60's early 70's.

Chris Postill can beat that ...He`s served in Sainsburys

Ask a Question