    the recording plays at roughly doublespeed. It ends about halfway through the
    pictures and sounds horrible.

    Is there any way to fix this?

    PilatesCorgi, Aug 6, 2008

  2. PilatesCorgi

    PilatesCorgi Guest

    Hi there, John,

    yeah I think I gave you a red herring...this is a spoken word piece -- not
    by me -- it's a recording. So I can't do it using the narration feature.
    (Although that is working, just in case that's what you're asking.)

    --PilatesCorgi

    PilatesCorgi, Aug 6, 2008

  3. PilatesCorgi

    PilatesCorgi Guest

    PS: this may, or may not be helpful...I also tried ensuring that the run
    length of the slide show was longer than the run length of the background
    music piece that I'm adding. But I still get the double time playback.
    --PilatesCorgi

    PilatesCorgi, Aug 6, 2008