Back on line just!!!

Reaction score
:eek:Well I have been off line for the last week as we have all our very ancient night store heaters ripped out and a new electric central heating system. It looks like a normal gas heating system but is electric. There is still to be fitted is a solar panel and a partition around the new heating tank in the room I call the computer room which is a utility room. This has as you can realise has caused chaos in our one bedroom bungalow and the poor dogs don't known weather they were punched or bored and my and my wife's PC have been off the run but now just got hers back up and running mine will be back on line at the weekend with a little bit of luck:thumb:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Welcome back Bootneck. It's always a bit of a nightmare to have one's home thrown into chaos, particularly when surroundings are not spacious (we can identify with that here.) I think pets can be very sensitive to anything that is happening around them, and don't appreciate having disruptions to their routine.

I hope you and Mrs Bootneck are enjoying your new heating system - dogs too, of course - and hope that you'll soon be fully straight again. All the best. :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
welcome back Bootneck ... I always find it funny how we tend to do 'maintenance' in the wrong order, like installing heating in winter time. Still, we have a few more cold days yet ahead so you can test it out. :)

enjoy the cheaper fuel bills. :thumb:

Ask a Question