    MP3 encodes from CDs I own - anyone know how to
    get around this problem? I assume it's a Registry entry somewhere but I
    haven't been able to find it...

    Nathalie, Jun 7, 2004

  2. Nathalie

    Steven Burn Guest

    "Nathalie" <> wrote in message
    news:%iOwc.2054$...
    > I received Nero Express's software with my Lite
    > CD burner. I was only allowed to perform about 50
    > MP3 encodes from CDs I own - anyone know how to
    > get around this problem? I assume it's a Registry entry somewhere but I
    > haven't been able to find it...

    If your wanting to do MP3 to CD then forget Nero and download a freeware CD
    ripper;

    www.it-mate.co.uk/support/ripwiz2003.asp

    .... and there are plenty more to be found at;

    www.freewarearena.org
    www.freewarehome.com
    www.webgrid.co.uk
    www.pricelessware.org

    to name but a few.......

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Jun 7, 2004

  3. Nathalie

    BG Guest

    Agreed!

    CDeX!

    BG, Jun 7, 2004
  4. Hello,

    > I received Nero Express's software with my Lite
    > CD burner. I was only allowed to perform about 50
    > MP3 encodes from CDs I own - anyone know how to
    > get around this problem? I assume it's a Registry
    > entry somewhere but I haven't been able to find it...

    I'm not sure and CDex is really a better/easier choice, but
    LAME from http://neroplugins.cd-rw.org/ could be a way.

    Regards,
    Thorsten
    --