avoid ms office animation runtime

rubin udi

i used pp xp in order to upload one slide:
when i tried to view it with other computer,
the page couldn't be loaded without this heavy (3.4m) add-in
1. is there a way, to avoid this need from my visiters,
that doesnt have pp 2002 ?
2. the slide is starting animation, before it loaded the scene,
i have tried javascript- onload , but it didnt work,
is there a way within pp to fix this ?
thanks

rubin udi

Glen Millar

Hi,

I believe the file is important (essential, even) for people to view the
html animations. So I don't think you can avoid the download.

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com