    COMING UP. OUR TECH TRIED TO GET RID OF IT WITH NO LUCK.
    ANYONE EVER HAVE THIS HAPPEN AND HOW DID YOU DELETE THIS?

    THANKS!

    RONDA, Oct 11, 2004

  2. Avenue A is an advertising firm associated with MSN.com. When you access the
    site there be certain info going in or out of you computer by msn and Avenue
    A. Spybot S&D (which is anti spyware software) is trying to do its job
    which is to block stuff like advertisements that sites may be trying to
    install. Going to msn.com is harmless to your computer and so you can ignore
    these warnings or uninstall Spybot S & D from add/remove programs to have
    them not appear.

    Stanley Jones [MSFT], Oct 15, 2004