Automatic Scans??

Eric P

Is there any way to set Windows Defender to auto scan every time I log on??
If not, then is there going to be any type of update like that to the beta?
Someone help.. because this is really annoying me.

Bill Sanderson

Windows Defender is not an antivirus.

Even the average antivirus these days no longer does startup scanning,
although the option is still there in some, at least.

Windows Defender is not in beta as far as I am aware, except perhaps as part
of a Windows OS version beta.

Can you say more about why you would like this capability?