    one in Front Page.

    I just want to confirm that I am not missing something obvious. I
    appreciate any input.

    Guest, Sep 19, 2007

  2. No
    Html tables are always minimum widths, ruled by the content

    Stefan B Rusynko, Sep 19, 2007

    Thank you.

    Guest, Sep 20, 2007

    kh Guest

    There is actually a way to turn it off. When your cursor is in the table, go
    to the Table menu - Table Properties - click on Options on the Table Tab -
    clear out the checkmark next to 'Automatically resize to fit contents'.
    Unfortunately, there is not way to change this as the default that I've found.

    Thanks.

    kh, Jan 11, 2008