    John
    --
    John

    Guest, Feb 16, 2005

    Bob I Guest

    www.google.com

    http://www.directron.com/24pinpsu.html

    Bob I, Feb 16, 2005

  3. Also..

    www.formfactors.org

    has a listing of ATX v2.x compatible PSUs.

    David Hollway [MVP], Feb 16, 2005

    peter Guest

    Any good reputable 24pin power supply will run your system.
    But there are other things to consider.Every component in your system needs
    power and each draws it from a certain line..+3.3,+5.00,+12.0 line.Your job
    is to make sure that the power supplied by those lines meet the requirement
    of the device attached to that line plus add for future expansion.Nowadays
    the req. are :the 3.3 line should be able to output 28amps,the +5.00 line
    28amps and the +12.0 line no less than 22amps.
    Good PSU are never cheap and cheap PSU are never good.
    Your whole system depends upon this power.A few Good names are
    ANTEC,Enermax,OCZ,Seasonic.There are more and as you research your
    requirements remember the famous words of "Tim the Tool Man"....you can
    never have enough power.
    peter

    peter, Feb 17, 2005

    You may find that it is a whole lot simpler just to buy a new case with the
    PSU included. Leave the old case and Mobo together and put the new Mobo in a
    new case.

    You really get the feeling of a new computer as well.

    Guest, Feb 17, 2005

    BBUNNY Guest

    John wrote:
    | Hi:
    | I need to buy ATX power supply with a 24 pin motherboard connection
    | and SATA ready, I do not wish to use the 20/24 adapter cable.
    | I am installing a Intel motherboard (D925XECV2) hopefully someone can
    | give me some good information because I do not want to fry the
    | motherboard before I get started.
    |
    | TIA
    |
    | John

    Here is a start.
    http://www.antec.com/specs/true550EPS12V_spe.html

    BBUNNY, Feb 19, 2005

    BBUNNY Guest

    Very few cases come with a 24pin power source.

    BBUNNY, Feb 19, 2005