    they are in a list, rather than a lot of large icons?

    Thanks,
    Amy

    Amy Brooks, Jun 11, 2009

  2. It depends on how you put the attachments in the contact item. If you use
    Right Click and drag the item to the contact, when you release the mouse you
    will be presented with choices.

    --
    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

    ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

    After furious head scratching, Amy Brooks asked:

    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook], Jun 14, 2009

  3. If its not an option when you right click on them, no. Inserting as objects
    (the default method) always uses the large icons and some older versions
    might support a list view.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email: