    Thanks
    NBK

    , Sep 2, 2008

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi
    >
    > Are ATI branded 4870's still made?
    >
    > Thanks
    > NBK

    Yes, but they are AMD/ATI cards
    The 4850 & 4870 cards are the current ATI cards

    I have a 4870 & it's great

    Gary Colligan, Sep 2, 2008

  3. Scallywag Guest

    "Gary Colligan" <> wrote in news:48bd53c9$1
    @dnews.tpgi.com.au:

    > Yes, but they are AMD/ATI cards
    > The 4850 & 4870 cards are the current ATI cards
    >
    > I have a 4870 & it's great

    He means ones that are actually manufactured by ATI/AMD and not third
    party. My 4870 says built by ATI in the driver properties but it is
    actually a Diamond branded model. ATI outsourced their own branded models
    anyway so it makes no difference as they never did actually make them.

    Scallywag, Sep 2, 2008