ATI 7000 Dual Display

Reaction score
Hi Guys and gals,

Want a dual display, i currently have a NVIDIA TNT2 32MB AGP, the problem i have is that if i add an additional PCI Graphics Card then the chances are it's going to be better than my current Graphics card, so being the cheap skate that i am i was looking at the HERCULES 3D PROPHET 7000 64MB AGP £49.99 (ATI 7000 Chipset obv) just wondering if any had heard of any known issues with this can't because i can't find any, or better suggestions, looking to spend as little as possible on this one!

also anyone in the manchester area looking to sell/donate to charity a 17" CRT SVGA monitor???

Cheers

:bow:

Reaction score
Ha just found the same card but with DVI as apposed to second VGA port for £28.20, shopping around speaks wonders!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
£28.20 isn't bad for that card, although not the fastest performer, its still a good price for those functions!

Reaction score
listen Ian my current system comprises of a PIII 866 chip 386 SD 133 RAM and a 32MB TNT2,

do you really think i'm a speed demon??? lol ;)

all i'm really after after is a dual display that won't cripple my system.

J

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
In that case its a bargain ;)

I was on a Duron 750 not so long ago and it ran everything I needed :)

Reaction score
that's me, runs everything i want beautifully but would love to upgrade, but that's the downside to working for one of the worst pc manufacturers in the world crap... pay!!!

Do me a favour ian, just check through the network card thread and see if you agree with what i'm saying, please.

Ask a Question