ASUS ROG Maximus V Formula

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hardware Heaven have reviewed the ASUS ROG Maximus V Formula motherboard which they describe as having a great mix of features and performance:

"When one of the largest brands around releases a product in their premium family of components the chances are that it is going to impress. In the case of the Maximus V Formula that is very much the result. At a basic level the board is built well with quality, branded components used throughout. Nice extra touches such as premium audio capacitors, the headphone amp and enhanced VRM cooler are then added to the PCB taking it a step above many out there. The fact that there is another board in the family that's even higher spec is hard to believe (the Maximus V Extreme) but many of that boards features are present here, like the 8+4 power phase design. Really this version is about bringing key features to a more affordable price point than the Extreme and there is no problem with that."

You can read their full review here.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I think I just seen V_R's bank manager runnin down the street. :)

Ask a Question