    user. Is their a way to do this?

    Thanks
    Arnold

    Arnold, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Hi Arnold,

    Once you configure the Remote Access Logging you can look at the logs to get
    following information.
    'User-Name'
    - The user identity, as specified by the user
    'Framed-IP-Address'
    - The framed address to be configured for the user, this may
    change when user logs off and logs back.
    'Tunnel-Client-Endpt'
    - The IP address of the tunnel client, i.e. ip address of the
    machine from which the connection request originated
    'Calling-Station-ID'
    - The phone number from which the call originated/ ip address of
    machine from which the connection request originated

    for more info see
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tr...erver2003/proddocs/standard/sag_ias_log2a.asp

    Thanks
    Srinidhi
    Disclaimer:This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers
    no rights.
    Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
    specified at

    "Arnold" <> wrote in message
    > I am new to VPN.
    >
    > I have DHCP server running handing out IP addresses. I also have a VPN
    > server that gets IP addresses and then hands them out to remote users.
    >
    > How do I monitor VPN clients with certain IP addresses.
    >
    > Here is the problem...
    >
    > I have users that login from home, some of them do not update there
    > antivirus and causes problem on are network. I would like to be able to

    look
    > at a log and find the users that was asigned the IP address. But when a
    > users logs off and then log back on he recieves a differant IP address. I
    > also would like to monitor there activities, and bring it back to the

    right

    Srinidhi Viswanatha [MS], Dec 26, 2003