    How do I access and modify this information for a web site?

    Thanks
    Bill

    BillE, Nov 1, 2006

  2. asp.net 2.0 does not use a project file. also (by default) there is an
    assembly per page and one for the app_code files. this make a default had to
    implement.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Nov 1, 2006

  3. BillE

    BillE Guest

    Then I guess I'll build my own class for tracking of major version / minor
    version / build / revision, copyright, etc. for a web site.

    Thanks
    Bill

    "bruce barker (sqlwork.com)" <> wrote
    in message news:%23ug$EUd$...

    BillE, Nov 1, 2006
  4. If you install Web Deployment Projects:
    http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2005/11/06/429723.aspx

    ....you can version your ASP.NET websites.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Nov 1, 2006