Ashampoo Burning Suite

Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to install Ashampoo Burning Suite 9 and I get getting this error I have cleared temp files and rebooted but it still wont install.

Any body know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Wiz

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 204
Reaction score
wizkid said:
Hi,

I am trying to install Ashampoo Burning Suite 9 and I get getting this error I have cleared temp files and rebooted but it still wont install.

Thanks,

Wiz
Hi there Wiz,
I just wanted to let you know i have downloaded several Ashampoo apps and most of them would not complete there commands. In fact i had ashampoo power up2009 and it kept hanging on me. It was really slow to the point where i just went to task manager to shut it down. Their burning studios werent much better.....Was your Suite 9 a free one cos i think their free stuff may not be great. Its just my personal experience. Other users may have found their stuff cool.
;) Zzzzz

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Never had a problem with the three Ashampoo products I have used. Maybee you have a corupted download, did you get it from the Ashampoo site ?

nod.gif

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Never had a problem with the three Ashampoo products I have used. Maybee you have a corupted download, did you get it from the Ashampoo site ?

nod.gif
Hi,
yeah some people think its cool and actually now that i think about it there was a burning tutorial on this site and it used ashampoo burning suite.
Maybe it was a corrupt download......think i'll try again fresh. I'll let ya know later today.
Zzzzz

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
wizkid said:
Hi,

Thanks,

Wiz
There is no ABS 9 ... there is a 2009 ver. ;)

Are you trying to follow the post I made of 2009 freebie ?

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-3743686.php

it may be way too late to get a key

However, looks like you got a remnant left over from the trial ... try using CrapCleaner to tidy up and try again.

:user:

Reaction score
Hi,

AB No I did not download it from Ashampoo site. I will try that now and see what happens.

Mucks,

Yeah I am trying to follow the post I have got a key for it but I just cant get it to install, I have tried running CCleaner and I still get the same error.

Any ideas?

muckshifter

Reaction score
dunno

Not sure if the "offer" is still valid, and I would expect you would need to download from that offer site ... getting the 'key' was a bit troublesome.

This ain't the first time you've had trouble downloading stuff ... :confused:

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Not sure if the "offer" is still valid, and I would expect you would need to download from that offer site ... getting the 'key' was a bit troublesome.

user.gif
No that offer aint valid anymore.
I tried to download and it didnt work out.
:nod:Zzzzz

Reaction score
muckshifter said:

Hi Mucks,

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah I had trouble getting a key when I first used it. However I manage to get it working with the key that I have the first time and its all working now. I have had trouble in the past with downloads not working and then they decide to work. At least its working now.

Thanks anyway.

Wiz

Reaction score
Fussy downloads

Hi All,
Just wanted to say that i downloaded a free Ashampoo Multimedia pack which i thought was great value(it has 4 suites on it) being free n all but when i tried to use 1 or 2 of the apps. on it none of them would work. If i knew how to hide a link behind keywords like the rest of the lads n lassies i would cos i'd really like to see is it just me. I am relatively new to all this kinda stuff and i'm sure if somebody who was well skilled in IT might have better. Its got a lot of stuff on it.
Anybody interested enough to teach me how to do the link thing?? i could do with a few lessons.
:) Zzzzz

Reaction score
I think i have removed one of your posts there mate. I was trying to remove my poor effort from the screen and i'm not sure what happened.
Hope i haven't p'd you off when youre trying to help me out.
Feel free to throw rocks.
Zzzzz

Reaction score
captain zed said:
Lets see then.......

OK for some reason, and I don't know why, maybe Ian will be able to answer this one..Once you have added your link into your post you need to submit reply then go back to your message and click the edit button without actualy editing anything and re submitting...Your link will work then..

Reaction score
I tried doing the edit, resubmit thing and it didnt work. Maybe some things in life just arent meant to be.
Thanks for your help though. I just made fresh coffee and got the smokes out and i'm off to read that HTMLtutorial on that linky ya gave me. There was me thinking that HTML was short for hotmail.
Thanks again.
Zzzzz

Reaction score
Hi Again,

Would ya's believe i just found a dvd rom with Ashampoo burning studio 2009 on it. I got it in a Personal Computer World mag ages ago. And there's me trying to download it from the net.
Well i never!!
zzzZZ

muckshifter

Reaction score
Just to confuse you all, the forum software don't use HTML code as we know it, it uses it's own.

I sometimes just post the whole link, like this ...

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode

... and the VB software will shrink it to fit if too long, but importantly, it works.

Then you can be a little more tidy and use the VB forum tags ... Like This ... it's just a matter of knowing what does what and you'll e pleased to know, not all forum software does it the same, some actually do use HTML & so can we, but it can cause issues.
laughingsmiley.gif

A link is inserted within two codes, in this case the url code is used ...

[ url = paste link in here ]Type what you like here[ / url ]

don't put spaces between the bracketed code and the text you are applying the code to.

follow the link ... is that a help. :thumb:

Ask a Question