    Is it my internet modem from Sprint PCS. Sprint PCS Connection Manager
    Installer program.

    Bryan

    Guest, Jun 18, 2006

    Conor Guest

    In article <>,
    brybry2 says...
    > I am installing a .msi program. I get a message "1. Failed to install
    > ISKernel Files. Make sure you have appropriate privileges on this machine".
    > I am setup as admin. Is there another way of getting this program to load.
    > Is it my internet modem from Sprint PCS. Sprint PCS Connection Manager
    > Installer program.

    If they're not drivers that support Vista, it's a good bet.

    --
    Conor
    Grumpy Old Man

    Conor, Jun 18, 2006

    Thanks Conor,

    That's what I was afraid of but with appropriate privileges I was hoping for
    a different response.

    Thanks again

    Bryan

    Guest, Jun 18, 2006
  4. Elevate the permissions or try compatibility mode. Not that I am sure that
    will do the trick, but hope it does.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 18, 2006