Windows XP Application not running

Reaction score
I have an MS-Dos application ENVICOM running in my computer.Whenever I start this application there is a flash on the screen and it closes.Even task manager also does not shows this application running.I tried to open the msconfig.exe and regedit.exe but same problem occurred.When I went to repair the installation but it got closed with some application error telling cannot read memory.Can someone help me?. I am using Windows XP home edition with Service pack 1

Last edited:
Reaction score

there's a program called NTFS dos. do a google search and get it. try running your pc in pure dos mode (restart to dos) and run the program from there (you need to know how to use dos commands, if you don't just type HELP at the prompt it's fairly easy). I'm really not familiar with that specific program. can you tell me more? what's it do?

Reaction score
I am getting error message when i try to open my Sonic C/D and DVD it says " the ordinal 181 could not be located in the dynamic link library px dll" can you tell me what to do?

Reaction score
Error Message Dynamic Link Library

Can someone please help me? I am trying to open my Sonic CD/DVD in windows XP and it won't let me the error message is "The ordinal 181 could not be located in the dynamic link library px dll

Ask a Question