    XP and i meet at least minimum requirements with everything else. I don't
    know what else to do, so if someone could please help me with this, I would
    be extremely grateful.

    Guest, Mar 12, 2007

    Jimmy S. Guest

    Hi mishkam07,

    Try installing MS XML SP2 directly from Microsoft:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...2b-b4f2-46da-b4b6-c5d7485f2b42&DisplayLang=en

    Before you install it however, you might want to check
    your add-remove programs menu to uninstall any previous
    version(s) which may cause or be causing this conflict.

    --
    Cheers, *Windows_XP_MVP_Shell/User*

    Visit my MSN Games and Windows Gaming Help Site: www.msce.mvps.org

    =================

    Jimmy S., Mar 13, 2007

    I tried to do that and I am still having difficulties. I deleted what I
    believed to be all of the previous info, but I am not entirely sure. I don't
    know if there is a specific way to uninstall everything or not. I'm not
    exactly the best when it comes to computers, and I'm not sure of all the
    steps to get it done. If you can try to help with a walkthrough of some sort
    or anything else that may help my problem, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks

    Guest, Mar 15, 2007

    Jimmy S. Guest

    Hi mishkam07,

    To make sure you have uninstalled MSXML:

    1. Click Start > Control Panel > Add-Remove Programs
    2. Select any MSXML items listed and click Remove.

    --

    =================

    Jimmy S., Mar 15, 2007

    I am having this same problem and I have tried uninstalling the game 4 times
    and I've installed msxml 4.0 many times and it still just can't seem to work.
    I tried going to the troubleshooter and rebooted the computer like it said
    and I tried how it said to hide all Microsoft programs and disabling
    everything else but it still won't work. Can someone please give me a step by
    step. If I install msxml 4.0 by going to Microsoft website which ones do I
    install exactly? Please someone help me I really want to play AGE of Empires
    III. Thank you
    Cesar

    Guest, Mar 20, 2007

    Jimmy S. Guest

    Hi cmartinez515,

    1. Click Start > Control Panel > Add-Remove Programs
    2. Select any MSXML items listed and click Remove.
    3. Install msxml.msi
    5.0 MB

    from

    Jimmy S., Mar 20, 2007