Anyone gotten RAID driver to work with WINNT.SIF ?

FN

I've been reading all the old posts about how to install the FastTrak RAID
driver during an unattended scripted (winnt.sif) installation of any version
of Windows. I can't find anyone who actually did it, although some
references were made to success. Could someone please post how? I know
how to burn a bootable CD with other drivers, but this is my first time
trying to do it with the initial RAID driver (which is different, as you
know).

Scott McArthur [MSFT]

Installing Mass Storage Drivers unattended on a bootable CD doesn't work.
You have to modify the setup files to include the driver so it acts as
though it is a inbox driver. We don't provide instructions for this due to
setup was not designed to work in this manner and the complexity of
rewriting these files

Scott McArthur[MS]
Microsoft Windows Server Setup Support