    and clear print area.
    2003 Excel you could create your icon, which i did a number of times.
    Any way to do this in 2007 Excel?

    Marti, Jul 6, 2009

  2. Marti

    Ron de Bruin Guest

    hi Marti

    I update the page about it yesterday
    Take a look here
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/imageqat.htm

    If you have feedback to make it better let me know

    --

    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

    Ron de Bruin, Jul 6, 2009

  3. Ron, you are psychic.

    You should buy some lottery tickets!

    Ron de Bruin wrote:

    > hi Marti
    >
    > I update the page about it yesterday
    > Take a look here
    > http://www.rondebruin.nl/imageqat.htm
    >
    > If you have feedback to make it better let me know
    >
    > --
    >
    > Regards Ron de Bruin
    > http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm
    >
    > "Marti" <> wrote in message news:...
    > >I have no trouble adding commands I want to the quick access toolbar,
    > > but some have a generic green circle as their icon. At this point I
    > > have 3 of those on my quick access: insert page break, paste values
    > > and clear print area.
    > > 2003 Excel you could create your icon, which i did a number of times.
    > > Any way to do this in 2007 Excel?

    --

    Dave Peterson

    Dave Peterson, Jul 6, 2009
  4. Marti

    Ron de Bruin Guest

    Hi Dave

    > You should buy some lottery tickets!

    I will do that <g>

    Ron de Bruin, Jul 6, 2009
  5. For what its worth, I submitted a bug report on this over 2 years ago, but it
    didn't get fixed in the service releases. We will keep our fingers crossed
    for version 2010(?).

    Cheers,
    Shane Devenshire

    Shane Devenshire, Jul 6, 2009
  6. On Jul 6, 4:26 pm, "Ron de Bruin" <> wrote:
    > hi Marti
    >
    > I update the page about it yesterday
    > Take a look herehttp://www.rondebruin.nl/imageqat.htm
    >
    > If you have feedback to make it better let me know
    >
    > --
    >
    > Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm
    >
    > "Marti" <> wrote in messagenews:...
    > >I have no trouble adding commands I want to thequickaccesstoolbar,
    > > but some have a generic green circle as their icon.  At this point I
    > > have 3 of those on myquickaccess: insert page break, paste values
    > > and clear print area.
    > > 2003Excelyou could create your icon, which i did a number of times.
    > > Any way to do this in 2007Excel?

    Thank you so much Ron. I went to your page, and for this lay computer
    person, it looks a bit complicated. I'm going to go over it slowly
    and see if I can apply what you said. Is my understanding correct
    that you can only make the change using the single workbook
    instructions and then using the other instructions to apply the single
    workbook changes to all workbooks?

    Martha Teitelbaum, Jul 7, 2009
  7. Marti

    Ron de Bruin Guest

    Hi Martha

    >it looks a bit complicated

    Sorry, i have try to make it easy

    First make your changes to a single workbook and then Save it as a add-in

    Note: You can edit the RibbonX in the workbook before you save it as a add-in or after.

    Post back if you need more help

    Ron de Bruin, Jul 7, 2009