Any freeware to check that all the hardware installed in my pc works properly eg RAM, Graphic cards,

BoB

Susan Bugher - 01.10.2005 15:53 :

AFAIK 72 is usual and common and make emails/postings more readable. See
different postings/repostings in ACF and/or other groups. If you are
willing, trying 72 lines would be fine. THX.

At least your submittals and ncSkeet and bambam and Bjorn's
are properly spaced for ALL newsreaders. Susan's are as hard
to read as ALL CAPS so I'll just ignore hers as I do with
messages written in ALL CAPS. Problem solved.

BoB

Susan Bugher

Peter said:
Susan Bugher - 01.10.2005 15:53 :
AFAIK 72 is usual and common and make emails/postings more readable. See
different postings/repostings in ACF and/or other groups. If you are
willing, trying 72 lines would be fine. THX.

I changed the setting to 72 characters a couple of days ago. Have you
noticed any difference?

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware