    Pablo Castro
    Program Manager - ADO.NET Team
    Microsoft Corp.

    Pablo Castro [MS], Apr 5, 2005

  2. Re: Microsoft webcast on DataSets

    Pablo - Even if you included a solicitation for P3n1s pills it wouldn't be
    spam! I look forward to the webcast!

    --
    W.G. Ryan, MVP

    www.tibasolutions.com | www.devbuzz.com | www.knowdotnet.com
    "Pablo Castro [MS]" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry for the spam, but I thought some of you might be interested on this

    :)

    http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032271230&Culture=en-US

    > --
    > Pablo Castro
    > Program Manager - ADO.NET Team
    > Microsoft Corp.

    rights.

    W.G. Ryan eMVP, Apr 5, 2005

  3. Re: Microsoft webcast on DataSets

    This goes on my blog man !!

    - Sahil Malik [MVP]
    http://codebetter.com/blogs/sahil.malik/

    > Sorry for the spam, but I thought some of you might be interested on this

    :)

    > Next Thursday we'll be hosting a webcast on DataSets. The speaker will be
    > Kawajit Bedi, the Program Manager that's responsible for DataSet and "the
    > man" for DataSet-related stuff.
    >
    > He'll focus on "how to get data into the DataSet". We'll focus on other
    > topics around DataSet in the future.
    >
    > You'll also be able to ask questions directly.
    >
    > More information here:

    http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032271230&Culture=en-US

    > --
    > Pablo Castro
    > Program Manager - ADO.NET Team
    > Microsoft Corp.

    rights.

    Sahil Malik [MVP], Apr 5, 2005
  4. Re: Microsoft webcast on DataSets

    http://codebetter.com/blogs/sahil.malik/archive/2005/04/05/61332.aspx

    <--- THERE :)

    Sahil Malik [MVP], Apr 5, 2005
  5. Re: Microsoft webcast on DataSets

    Now to explain to Wendy why I need to get up at 4am...

    Looking forward to it !

    Greg

    Greg Low [MVP], Apr 7, 2005