Alternatives for xbox 360 wireless adapter?

Reaction score
Hello Folks,

I am currently on xbox live, and I use my laptop to bridge a connection with the 360 so that it can connecnt to the net.

This is a bit of an inconvenience as I like to use my computer when gaming sometimes.

I don't fancy spending £60 pounds on the microsoft wireless adapter, I borrowed my mates and it is pretty rubbish I felt, it kept losing the connection! Wheras my laptop does the job perfectly!

Is there an alternative I can use to connect to live rather than the microsoft adapter and my laptop? One that pretty much you can plug in and play with no complicated settings to change and prefferbalbly CHEAP (i am a student afterall)

Regards
GMAN aka JustGeo999

Reaction score
It seems I wasnt quick enough, none are available already! That's a good website though, deffo one to bookmark!

Ian, I cant check out your link atm, for some reason it is blocked at work :s Il have to check it out later at home ...

I'll keep a look out on ebay, gumtree and the like for official and un-official adapters.

Will the un-official ones most likely be plug in and play, or will i have to fiddle around with settings?

Ask a Question