    happending. Does someone have any insight into this?

    Thank-you,
    Courtney

    Courtney, Jun 14, 2004

  2. Courtney

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    Not without more info like account, version of Outlook, exact error message,
    etc...

    --
    Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    www.howto-outlook.com

    Tips of the month:
    -Creating Signatures

    -----

    Roady [MVP], Jun 14, 2004

  3. Courtney

    Guest Guest

    I am running outlook 2002 and this is the following error
    message:
    Your message did not reach some or all of the intended
    recipients.

    Guest, Jun 14, 2004
  4. Courtney

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    Contact your ISP to have your account checked.

    --

    <> wrote in message
    >I am running outlook 2002 and this is the following error
    > message:
    > Your message did not reach some or all of the intended
    > recipients.

    >>> Courtney

    Roady [MVP], Jun 14, 2004
  5. Courtney

    Jamal Assaf Guest

    Courtney,

    I read that Comcast has implemented spam prevention technology which may be
    interfering with your sent email it's sent on 25. May be the sent email
    needs to be authenticated. You need to contact them it to sort it out.

    Jamal

    Jamal Assaf, Jun 15, 2004
  6. <>
    wrote:

    > I am running outlook 2002 and this is the following error
    > message:
    > Your message did not reach some or all of the intended
    > recipients.

    You're not authenticating to your outbound server. Click Tools>E-mail
    accounts>View or change existing e-mail accounts>Next. Select your account
    and click Change, then "More Settings". Click the "Outgoing Server" tab and
    check the "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" box. Make
    sure the "Use same settings as my incoming server" radio button is selecetd.
    Click OK, then Next, then Finish.
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, Jun 15, 2004