All in 1 Printers

Reaction score
My Mum is after an all in one printer & it must also do standalone printing.
So any ideas or views on any brands?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd go for a canon personally, as the tanks are usually separate and not chipped. :) Is it going to be for high volume printing, or just occasional use?

Reaction score
Not high volume, but it may get a good workout once or twice a week with 20 pages+. Would like it to be economical with cartridges & may be have a card reader?? Was thinking of HP, but if someone knows a better make, price up to £100. Downside my Mum wants to buy fron a high street shop, ie: pcworld, currys, comet, dixons or john lewis!! She does not want to buy online & i'm know it's not worth arguing with her over this:eek:

Reaction score
I like the look of the Canon MP450 @ £120, has a card reader as well, if it's the same as my Dad's camera card i think i may have found the one for them:thumb:

Reaction score
i seen a few in staples

dont know the make but worth checking em out looked good value for money

Reaction score
forgotten about them psd99 & can look at what replacment cartridges are at the same time:thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Online price inc. VAT & delivery: £82.69

Instore price: £119.99

Difference in price: £37.30

It costs that much more to buy instore.

Somebody needs their bumps feeling :lol:

And, er, HP all the way :p

Although I do like the fact Canon's cartridges aren't chipped, means you can get them re-filled nice and cheap.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
psd99 said:
Ok, so as no ones asked this yet i am wondering...

Am i the only one that sees a tasty blonde mexican bird from the world cup when i click the link???? :confused:

laughingsmiley.gif

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
You ain't doing very well ... that link is err, wrong also ... you can read English?

:p

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
All in One
= Printer/ Scanner / Coppier ... Like I said, do you not read English very well?

Coppier = short word for PhotoCoppier ... although Photos don't come out that good on them. ;)

:)

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
= Printer/ Scanner / Coppier ... Like I said, do you not read English very well?

Coppier = short word for PhotoCoppier ... although Photos don't come out that good on them. ;)

:)

cheers

nope cant read/speak or write english anymore :(

Ask a Question