Add Remove Program

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 2000 Registry' started by Prabhat, May 11, 2005.

  1. Prabhat

    Prabhat Guest

    Hi All,

    I have a problem in the Control Panel - "Add Remove Program Programs".

    Since last few days (7 days) I found some change in the Add Remove program
    window: -

    1) I am not able to see all my programs in the List. (Before I can see all).
    2) "Change / Remove" button is disabled for 90% of the Items that I can see
    in the LIST Now. Also for these items the Size and last used value also not
    displayed.

    I Have Installed all the Program using Administrator user and I am the Only
    user in the PC. Now also I am logging as Administrator.

    All the latest software that I am installing is displayed correctly.

    Please Help.

    Thanks
    Prabhat

    Prabhat, May 11, 2005