    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...5-1bd1bba72784&dg=microsoft.public.powerpoint

    Guest, Apr 15, 2006

  2. http://www.pptxtreme.com/colorpicker.asp
    http://www.prall.net/tools/colorcop/

    --
    Bill Dilworth
    A proud member of the Microsoft PPT MVP Team
    Users helping fellow users.
    http://billdilworth.mvps.org
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    vestprog2@ Please read the PowerPoint FAQ pages.
    yahoo. They answer most of our questions.
    com www.pptfaq.com
    ..

    Bill Dilworth, Apr 15, 2006

    Thanks, Bill.

    I recently bought Pptxtreme's Color Picker but I just thought Microsoft can
    just add this feature since they have that in the discontinued PhotoDraw
    program.

    Take care.

    I'm checking your website, too! Best regards.

    Guest, Apr 15, 2006

    Echo S Guest

    I think it's a great suggestion. I'll go vote for it now.

    Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/
    PPTLive! Sept 17-20, 2006 http://www.pptlive.com

    Echo S, Apr 16, 2006