ad.oinadserver.com

Discussion in 'Security and Anti-Spyware Community' started by Guest, Jul 10, 2006.

    Will defender help me get rid of this pest? If not, what will?
    thanks,

    Guest, Jul 10, 2006

    Hello J,

    This is a AndyManchesta or Ron Kinner case.
    Get HijackThis.exe from
    http://tomcoyote.org/hjt/hjt199//HijackThis.exe
    http://computercops.biz/HijackThis.html

    Save it to C:\hjt (new folder) then Open it and select Scan and Save Log.
    Note where you saved the log then send it to him as an attachment. Put
    Hijack in the subject so he'll know it's not spªm.

    Alternatively you can post it on the Dell Forum ªt:

    http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/board?board.id=si_hijack

    Put Ron in the subject so he will see it. You do not need to have a Dell to
    post but you will need to register.

    Ron Kinner at rkinner(AT)att.net (Replace (AT) With @)
    Microsoft MVP 2004 & 2005

    AndyManchesta(AT)hotmail.co.uk (Replace (AT) With @)
    AndyManchesta at andyorange334(AT)hotmail.com (Replace (AT) With @)
    AndyManchesta(AT)hotmail.com (Replace (AT) With @)
    Feel free to mention that I sent you.

    For the benefit of the community reading this post, please rate the pºst.

    I hope this post is helpful.

    Еиçеl

    Guest, Jul 10, 2006

    Thank you Engel. Ron fixed it.

    Guest, Jul 20, 2006

    Hi J,

    Glad to help and thankx for updating the threªd.

    Guest, Jul 21, 2006