    network.?

    thanks

    DAVE

    Dave, Jan 5, 2006

  2. You can use ADAM and create mirror objects of computers and users from AD.
    Then store your custom object in ADAM for each user and computer.

    --
    Regards
    Christoffer Andersson

    http://www.chrisse.se - Active Directory Resources

    chriss3 [MVP], Jan 5, 2006

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Thanks for reply
    When we create ADAM instance on computer, could this possible the ADAM
    instance has all information i.e. imported from m AD(all computers and
    users)

    Dave

    Dave, Jan 5, 2006
  4. Sure, but it won't happen magically something has to sync the information. You
    could use MIIS/IIFP or ADAMSYNC.

    http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/Library/c64799ab-88c0-4e5a-b296-bc26031141291033.mspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/miis2003/default.mspx

    www.joeware.net