    Please help iam gettin freaked out with all the calls &
    manual account unlocking.

    THx

    CasDeTroy, Feb 18, 2004

  2. See this URL:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...familyid=7af2e69c-91f3-4e63-8629-b999adde0b9e

    Regards,
    /Jimmy
    --
    Jimmy Andersson, Q Advice AB
    Microsoft MVP - Active Directory
    ---------- www.qadvice.com ----------

    Jimmy Andersson [MVP], Feb 18, 2004

  3. CasDeTroy

    Guest Guest

    I had something similar recently, but it was just one user and NT4. The user had mapped a drive on another PC with his user name & password to a drive on a server, he had subsequently changed his password, but the other PC was still trying to re-connect the mapped drive each time using the old credentials and locking out the account.

    Guest, Feb 19, 2004
  4. Take a look at the following resources

    Account Policy whitepaper

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tr...ndowsserver2003/maintain/operate/BPACTLCK.asp

    Account lockout management tools

    http://microsoft.com/downloads/deta...9C-91F3-4E63-8629-B999ADDE0B9E&displaylang=en