    What should I do?

    Thank you,
    Margot

    Guest, Feb 21, 2005

  2. Hi,

    What model is your notebook?

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    Rick \Nutcase\ Rogers, Feb 21, 2005

    Hi Margot.

    Go to the Sony support website at
    http://www.vaio-link.com/downloads/register/register.asp?l=en. You'll be
    asked for a Product code and serial number that you can find on your computer
    by following the instructions on the supplied website.

    Guest, Feb 21, 2005

    Jerry Guest

    Do a System Restore to a date/time before you uninstalled the ATI stuff.

    Jerry, Feb 21, 2005