Access User with hopes of moving on the SQL and Web Design

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! :cheers:

I'm a Digital Media grad who loves to work on screenwriting, video editing, and anything in those mediums.

For the past 3 months I have been teaching myself MS-Access 2010 and watching tutorials on MS-SQL. I really want to increase my knowledge in these fields and any advice/help is always appreciated. I'm in the process of creating 2 databases for my job and so far I've managed to import the needed information, create forms, and manage a working database (even though its very simple at best).

I also want to start learning WEB DESIGN and have planned on registerring with Spam link removed, yellow card shown - FBS to take their web design courses (would absolutely love feedback or recommendations for other training sites).

Well this is ME!!!!! :dance:

Reaction score
Hello ProRod21:dance:
As your US based & we are UK, some of our other US posters may be able to help you more.

Reaction score
LOL maybe, either way I'm just glad to be part of this forum... LOVE your threads! I posted a new thread in the Forums for general software so I'll be waiting for any advice/help.

Reaction score
Yes, of course, I think our feckit's been at the cough syrup and brandy again :blush:
Old Speckled Hen & Spitfire more likely!:lol:

And i meant we could not help with the online training, now removed as it was a US company.
Should have made that more clear!

Reaction score
I didn't mean for this Forum Website to train me, I meant if you knew of any online training resources (websites) that offer online training... I had one listed above but it was removed... the website i was planning on going to use to train with is called "Total Training" - dot com.

Are any of you in this thread experienced with MS-Access 2010?

Ask a Question