    where I can turn it down some?

    Thanks

    Lance

    Lance McGonigal, Jun 7, 2004

  2. Lance McGonigal

    Rick Brandt Guest

    "Lance McGonigal" <> wrote in message
    news:uqM$...
    > Hi all, thanks in advance for your help.
    >
    > I have a routine that sends some emails out based on a recordset. When I

    do
    > the send objects I get a message from Outlook that says someone is trying

    > send mail to I want to allow access for x minutes or messages? I think

    this
    > is a security setting somewhere but darn if I can find it. Do you know
    > where I can turn it down some?

    It is not something that you can turn off at the client. If you are using
    Exchange Server I believe the Exchange administrators can do something
    about them though.

    You can automate Email libraries that don't go through Outlook to avoid the
    message. I use the CDOSys DLL that is found on Win 2K and Win XP.
    Downside is that you can't display the outgoing message and the user does
    not automatically get a copy in their SentMail folder.

    --
    I don't check the Email account attached
    to this message. Send instead to...

    Rick Brandt, Jun 7, 2004
  3. Rick...

    Thanks for your help...I'm not using Exchange server just outlook going
    through POP3. Does this change the result?

    Thanks

    Lance McGonigal, Jun 7, 2004
  4. Lance McGonigal

    > Rick...
    >
    > Thanks for your help...I'm not using Exchange server just outlook going
    > through POP3. Does this change the result?

    Then you're stuck with it unless you automate something that doesn't hit the
    Outlook libraries.

    Rick Brandt, Jun 8, 2004