    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...3a0&dg=microsoft.public.access.tablesdbdesign

    Guest, Aug 20, 2005

    Yeah, but they *do* exist out there. I think Danny Lesandrini has one
    one his website that you could download. If that doesn't suit your
    needs, he can customize it for you, but it'll cost ya.

    http://www.amazecreations.com/datafast/GetFile.aspx?file=A97EmpTrain.zip

    Not sure how you'd set the DB up so that your trainings would comply
    with OSHA etc. Is this a "employee of type <X> requires {list of
    training sessions} every {time period} kind of thing? That's a slight
    twist on the students-classes database.paradigm. Not terribly hard.
    You could use that and modify from there. Thats' what I did. Not much
    to it if you know what you're doing.

    , Aug 22, 2005

    Thank you so much for the information. I think I will try to do like you did
    and modify the student-class db.

    Thank You,

    Chris

    Guest, Aug 22, 2005